Field Service Technician
Location: Republic of Ireland – Midlands Region
Role will involve:
- Acting in a safe & responsible manner at all times in your duties.
- Service, maintenance and repair of wind turbines & ancillary components.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Duties as determined by the operations manager.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through the performance of your role.
- Assist with R & D activities within the company.
- Assist in development of new company products, policies & procedures.
- Any other task required by the business needs from time to time.
- Be Qualified as an electrician/electrical technician
- Have experience of working with wind turbines
- Hold full clean driving licence.
- Be comfortable working at heights.
- Competitive salary.
- Fully serviced vehicle provided.
- Defined contribution company pension.
- Life assurance.
- Training programmes and support for career development.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge across the entire turbine fleet.
- Work in a culture that respects loyalty, commitment and encourages innovation.
Send your CV to arrive by close of business April 17th 2020 to:
or by post to:
We make a positive, irreversible change to the world of energy.
If you’d like to join us, then we’d love to hear from you.
Opportunities will appear here when available, or use the link below to drop us a line.